Monday, February 22, 2010

Totally on a high (part 2)

Our church HCBC ,NW has been in a partnership with Mission of Hope Haiti since the earthquake. It has been inspiring to watch so many from our church answer the call, drop everything and rush to help this country. The director of Mission of Hope Brad Johnson came and spoke to our church Sunday and brought with him their worship pastor Claudel (last name escapes me).

Hearing Claudel sing and lead us all in worship Sunday was so moving. Seriously glad I wore water proof mascara as I could hardly make it through some of the songs just feeling the Holy Spirit overwhelm me. I love praise and worship times like that where you feel God totally fill your heart flesh and bones with his spirit. Brad gave a great sermon/update of all going on in Haiti and ways to help assist that country recover. He truly has a heart for Haiti and is passionate about rebuilding it for Christ.

I don't know the name of this song and trying to google the name is getting frustrating. But here are the lyrics that I can remember. (we sing this song all the time at church, so why I cant remember it is beyond me) I can still hear him singing it in my head. This guy was amazing.

When I think about the Lord
How He raised me, how he saved me
How he picked me up and turned me around
Put my feet on solid ground and healed me from the uttermost

It makes me want to shout Hallelujah
Thank you Jesus, Lord your worth of all of the honor
All of the glory and all of the praise.